Prepared by Barbara Bass, June 12, 2000
1 record storage box, 1 cubic foot, 11th floor
Hugh A. Glauser was a professor of music for 35 years in the School of Music and also a clarinetist, pianist, and composer. The music library was named in Hugh A. Glauser's honor in 1987. Mr. Glauser's widow, Antoinette (Toni), made a magnificent gift to the School of Music following his death in 1990. In response, the School of Music was named in her husband's memory.
The programs of the performances of the School of Music began with 1919 and continue today.